LS2 ADVANT X CARBON POLICE HELMET
Available Now from Super Seer Helmets
By Kevin Smith - May 19, 2023
A lightweight carbon fiber modular helmet for police officers
The Seer S1651CF is the police version of the popular LS2 Helmets Advant X Carbon modular helmet. The All New LS2 Advant X Carbon Police Modular Motorcycle Helmet features an all-carbon fiber shell made from 9K carbon fiber on both the outer shell and chinbar. The 9K carbon fiber is woven in a 1x1 pattern, also known as plain weave. This type of carbon fiber is used in aerospace and automotive industries to add selective directional reinforcement without adding considerable weight.
The Advant X Carbon features the best 180-degree flip, modular motorcycle helmet for police motorcycle officers. Building upon the success of the original Valiant and Valiant II, LS2 helmets has completely redesigned the New Advant X helmet. The Advant X retains all of the features and functions of the Valiant models, but with an updated look.
The ability to quickly and easily convert the helmet from a full face to an open face helmet, and back makes it a versatile helmet for police motorcycle officers who experience a variety of road and environmental conditions on a daily basis.
LS2 Advant X Carbon Features
- Outer Shell
- Made from Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA)
- Available in 2 shell sizes
- Intermediate oval shape
- High quality technical fabric liner wicks away moisture
- Removable, washable, 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort
- "A Class" polycarbonate
- Optically correct
- Scratch and UV resistant
- Pinlock Antifog lens ready
- Built in Sun Shield
- Fully adjustable, multi-port, dynamic, flow-through ventilation with ported EPS
- Adjustable top air vents
- Glasses Groove
- Recess in EPS to allow glasses to be worn without discomfort
- Micro-Metric stainless steel quick release chin strap
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
- Weight: 1470 grams (Medium size, Solid Color)
Custom paint, metal helmet badges, and vinyl decal application available. Call us for more information.