The NOLAN N100-5 is Nolan's Next generation modular helmet for police motorcycle officers. It is characterized by its elegant design and its many technical features.
Features of the New Nolan N100-5 include:
• Black and White paint in High or Low Rise paint scheme
• Easily accommodates Setcom communication headsets
• P/J Homologation. The helmet can be used either with the chin guard open (J) or closed (P)
• Ultrawide Visor - The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety.
• Pinlock® Fog Resistant inner visor
• VPS Sunscreen with UV 400 Protection. Positioned on the inside of the helmet it is molded out of LEXAN® and is scratch resistant and fog resisitant treated.
• Ventilation System and Air booster Technology. The exclusive Air booster Technology upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the riders head most requites. The ventilation system features a chin guard air intake and rear extractors.
• Chin Guard rotation with Elliptical Trajectory. The chin guard rotation movement with elliptical trajectory makes it possible to keep the total size of the helmet section to a minimum, when the chin guard is open.
• Dual Action Chin Guard opening system
• Microlock® (patented) double lever retention system
• Neck Roll - removable and washable
• Fully removable and washable "Clima Comfort" interior padding. A New concept, the inner padding is made with double density micro perforated fabric.
• Single-block cheek pads
• Eye-wear adaptive - exclusive system designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers
• Ready for the Ncom Bluetooth Communication System
• 2 Shell Sizes Small - XS-L and XL-XXXL