Return To Blog
Introducing the All New Seer S1621 Riot Helmet
By Kevin Smith - February 4, 2019
Introducing the All New Seer S1621 Riot Helmet. The S1621 has been designed using all Berry Compliant materials, and is 100% Made in America. The Seer S1621 is Berry Amendment Compliant. Features of the All New S1621 include:
- Uni-directional, advanced composite fiberglass shell utilizing a consistent shell thickness to maximize strength and minimize weight
- Integral molded visor and integral threaded tric nuts for attaching a riot face shield
- Three shell sizes includes: Small/Medium; Large; and X-Large fit head sizes ranging from 6 5/8 - 8 3/8
- Painted with dull/matte durable, scuff-proof Polane paint
- Protected with tough molded metal core scuff-proof edging
- Inner impact absorbing liner consists of semi-resilient energy absorbing polyurethane foam
- Full inner shell of ABS molded plastic helps to seal off and protect the impact absorbing liner from solvents, hair oils, and sweat. The .030” thick ABS inner shell is cleanable with mild soap
- Perforated, removable, washable Cushion Pads allows for size adjustment and maximum air flow ventilation and cooling
- Included in 1/4” & 3/8” and feature moisture wicking, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial SoftTouch fabric.
- The retention system is permanently riveted to the outer shell and includes a chin strap and secondary nape strap for increased helmet stability
- A nylon, acetal quick release buckle allows for rapid deployment and removal of the helmet.
- 3mm high-impact polycarbonate and attaches using dual thumbscrews
- Flips 90 degrees, and easily adapts with most gas masks
- Incorporates a neoprene rubber seal to provide a liquid seal between the face shield and the helmet.
- The edge of the face shield has a smooth, rounded edge.
- A removable nape shroud made from waterproof, tearproof Cordura fabric features impact absorbing foam and 12 FlexFolds allows for full range of head movement.
- Meets and/or exceeds National Institute of Justice (NIJ) 0104.02 riot helmet standards
- Berry Amendment Compliant