Return To Blog
New HJC RPHA-90s CARBON LE
By Kevin Smith - March 2, 2020
Introducing the New
HJC RPHA-90s CARBON LE
Finally, a modular helmet that doesn’t feel like a modular helmet. The carbon fiber outer shell provides a lightweight and comfortable shell with enhanced Shock-Resistant performance. The HJC RPHA-90s CARBON is a feature packed modular helmet with the latest innovations to provide exceptional comfort, strength-to-weight ratio, improved optics, and is communication ready for police motorcycle officers.
Pre-Order Now! Available Late May 2020.
Features of the New HJC RPHA-90s CARBON LE include:
- Dual Homologation (P/J).
- Extremely light weight Carbon Shell Construction.
- Sun Visor with Wider-Vision: Better peripheral vision, helps to reduce eye strain and excellent sun light blocking.
- Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch.
- Low-noise Interior: 3D-engineered, ergonomic interior is focused to reduce noise significantly.
- Anti-fog lens pin prepared shield and includes Anti-fog insert lens.
- Carbon Fiber Outer Shell provides a lightweight and comfortable shell with enhanced Shock-Resistant performance.
- RapidFire™ III Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less shield replacement system.
- MultiCool Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick drying function.
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable.
- Cheek pads are Interchangeable throughout all sizes.
- Ready for SMART HJC Bluetooth. (Bluetooth sold separately)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty: For the original purchaser, guarantees the helmet to be free of defects in materials and workmanship
- Weight: XS to SM 2.80 lbs. (1,270 +/- 45g) MD to LG 2.88 lbs. (1,305 +/- 45g) XL to 2XL 2.97 lbs. (1,345 +/- 45g)