Return To Blog
NEW: Comfort-Max Liner for Seer Helmets
Comfort-Max Liner Available Now!
By Kevin Smith - September 1, 2016
Super Seer is proud to announce the release of the ALL NEW Comfort-Max Liner. We worked closely with motorcycle officers to develop our New Comfort-Max Liner. Every material has been chosen specifically for comfort. The 4-way stretch, soft suede fabric conforms to the head and helps to eliminate pressure points. The breathable fabric, foam and Aerospacer mesh enhances airflow across the head to flush out heat and humidity. Thermo-formed air channels and die-cut vent holes remove hot air.
Comfort-Max Liners are now in stock, and available for all Seer Helmets. Order yours today!
- Designed to fit in all Seer Helmets
- Available in 1/4" or 1/2" foam in S, M, L, & XL Sizes
- Fast, Easy Installation
- Removable, Washable
- 4-Way Stretch Soft Suede Fabric
- 17% Spandex, 83% Nylon (40 denier)
- Thermo-Formed Polyurethane Foam
- Breathable, Soft, Lightweight, Comfortable
- Aerospacer Mesh Enhances Airflow
- Laminated, Compression Molded and Die-Cut
- Made in USA!
For additional information, please contact us.