SENA 30K BLUETOOTH HEADSET FOR HALF-HELMETS
Add the functionality of Bluetooth to your Seer Helmet with the SENA 30K Bluetooth headset! This headset can be added at any time to your New Seer Helmet. The SENA 10R Bluetooth headset is also available as an Integral headset that can be added to your New Seer helmet (during helmet manufacturing only).
HD SPEAKERS FOR A REFINED LISTENING EXPERIENCE
Sena’s premium HD speakers are redesigned and optimized for both physical comfort and unmatched audio performance. Designed with a beveled taper, the HD speakers fit easily into helmet pockets and give riders a more comfortable experience. Sena’s HD speakers offer a marked increase in volume, bass boost, and clarity.
THE 30K DOES THE MULTITASKING SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO
The additional BLUETOOTH® processor also allows for Audio Multitasking™ so you can have a conversation via Mesh 2.0 Intercom while simultaneously operating Bluetooth such as streaming music, taking or making phone calls, or listening to GPS navigation.
CONNECT IN MORE WAYS THAN EVER BEFORE
Connect with virtually limitless Mesh Network device users in Open Mesh, 24 other riders in Group Mesh, or even connect via the 3 additional Bluetooth intercom connections with the option to bridge Bluetooth users into the Mesh group.
Bluetooth 5 Enabled
Bluetooth 5.0 is the latest umbrella iteration of Bluetooth, the wireless, close-range technology found in smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, wireless headphones and speakers, laptops, desktop computers and more. Compared to its predecessor, Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy, Bluetooth 5.0 is twice as fast, has four times the range and can transfer eight times as much data.
CONTROL MADE SIMPLE
Setting up and pairing your Sena 30K is simple with Sena’s motion sensor technology. Pair your Bluetooth devices with a simple shake of the 30K or use hands free voice commands for complete feature control while maintaining focus on the road. The optional Remote Controls allow for even more additional ways to handle your Sena.
- Main module: 102 mm x 56 mm x 27 mm ( 4.0 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in)
- Speaker: driver unit 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone: length 190 mm
- Wire between speakers: length 555 mm
- Weight: Module - 61 g (2.15 oz)
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 55°C (14°F - 131°F)
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- HD Speakers
- Aux Out: 3.5mm Port
- Mesh Intercom™ Technology
- Bluetooth 5
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Charging temperature: 0˚C – 45˚C (32°F – 113°F)
- Fast Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 5 hours Bluetooth intercom or 3 hours Mesh Intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- Working Distance:
- Bluetooth Intercom: up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles)* in open terrain*
*Can extend up to 8.0 km (5.0 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders
- Supports up to:
- Bluetooth Intercom: 4 riders
- Open Mesh Intercom: virtually limitless
- Group Mesh Intercom: 24 riders
- Supports Channels:
- Open Mesh Intercom: 9 channels